Re:So good its obscene!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:So good its obscene!!
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 08:48:18 EST
Happy Easter one and all -
 My office is a great place to work, we are a team who have known each
other for many years and share a great deal more than a couple of rooms 5
days a week.
We had some visitors this week and an erstwhile colleague from London so
based on the weather report for friday, the fact that easter leads to a
quiet market, and 'cos we bloody well wanted to, Friday was declared
"top-down-day"!
By 0830 the front of the office had my 69 - lent to the london visitor,
my 72, a 76B ,a 78
Spit**re,and a 97Boxt*r A fine sight even though the Boxt*r is more
expensive than the rest put together it all the cars shone in their own
way!
Golf clubs were added to the mix and a caravan departed at 100 for the
links - some 20 odd miles away.Naturally the drive there was a great deal
more rewarding than the ensuing game - we passed a TF at one point and
invited him to join but i guess it wasnt his car since he looked at us
about the same way one looks at a gang of youths at 1am!
The drive back was equally rewarding - theres something of an "added
value" to driving with more than one car!
No punch line to the story but hoped to make some of you green with
envy!!!!

mike robson
69 roadster (warm)
70 BGT (cold but going to get an airing today)
72 roadster (red hot!!)