Re: Generator, other questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Generator, other questions
From: Cancola@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 10:09:35 -0500 (EST)

<< The radiator hoses VB sent me look suspiciously like the hose I bought for
 my Spit**** some years back.  That hose lasted 10 minutes before it blew up
 like a balloon and less than a year before it split open.  Was my less than
 Triumphal (pun intended) experience a fluke or should I expect the same
 from these hoses?  Is there a better place to buy them?

 Thanks to everyone for their help in the past and in the future
 Bill Eastman
 61 MGA >>
Bill,
       I've noticed the same thing on hoses from VB, they come with the
cracks in them.  No need to wait for the rot.
                                                    Bill in Colorado