Try Special Interest Car Parts!

To: RWilli6970@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Try Special Interest Car Parts!
From: Kennedy <kennedys@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 23:17:56 -0600 (CST)
RE. Special Interest Car Parts.....

Rick, I can't say enough good things about Special Interest.  With the
exception of closeout deals from other vendors I call them last and they
ALWAYS beat others' prices.  I deal with Steve and I suggest that you stick
to one salesman so he/she will know you're serious over time and take care
of you.  They also ship quickly, don't jack up the price of shipping, and
don't play the "any day now" overstock game.  I've rebuilt two MGB's and
have purchased all my sheetmetal, interior bits, exhaust systems, rubbber,
and chrome from them.  I go to Moss and Vick Brit for the bits Special
Interest doesn't carry, but find that these are few.  Lastly, last week I
needed a new brake master cylinder.  I called all the usual suspects and got
prices from $215 locally to $148 from another mailorder firm.  Then, I
called Special Interest and they sent me one two-day UPS for $125.  This is
typical of them.

Special Interest doesn't have a real fancy catalogue, doesn't send
newsletters crying about how they barely have enough money to finance their
english pub and summer party, and seem to be content selling what they know
they'll regularly have in stock!  Give them a try and I suspect you'll be
pleased.

Doug Kennedy
69B