1. Trunk junk. 2. Junk Science

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1. Trunk junk. 2. Junk Science
From: "Lee Daniels, daniels@tamu.edu" <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 11:40:36 -0600
TRUNK JUNK: Charlie Frazer says:
>In the trunk (boot) of my '79 roadster there is a soft putty-like compound
>which seals the gap between the floor of the trunk and the rear fenders.

Charlie - There is a 3M product sold as a "window seal" that almost exactly
matches the consistency of this stuff.  I got a box of it at the auto parts
store.  It comes as a long "rope" about 1/2" wide.

JUNK SCIENCE:  The web has a great junk science resource, maintained by
Steve Milloy (president of the not-for-profit Environmental Policy Analysis
Network in Washington, D.C.)   Check it out:
    http://www.junkscience.com

 Lee M. Daniels                 Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
 daniels@cryogen.com                                      Texas A&M University
 '74 TR6  '77 MGB                                 http://acs.tamu.edu/~lmd1191