Road & Track May '97

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Road & Track May '97
From: FunE4MG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 13:01:53 -0500 (EST)
Hey gang,
anyone ever try Mudding in their MGB-GT? Check the Photo on the back PS page
of May Road & Track.  When I knew him, Bob was going by "Billy-Bob" and he
never told me what he intended to do with his LBC.  I guess it takes all
kinds huh?
BTW this issue is chock full of other British Car stuff. How about that
modern Mini? or the salon cars, Nice XKE's and then there's the Broadspeed
Mini's story.

Have a dry day, and if you have to be out in your LBC in this rain (4.5
inches since midnight here in Austin, TX) wouldn't you want that GT?
Cheers,
Tom