Floor Pans

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Floor Pans
From: Don Walton <dhw@atomic.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 10:09:17 -0400
Any advise for installing floor pans in a B?  I'm going to have to do it or
have it done.  I know a place that will do it for 100.00 per side but I will
have to trailer the car an hour away and probably have to wait for a month
or more.  The DIY Repair and Restoration manual has a short blerb on welding
them in, but they don't tell how they got them out.  Are we talking
spot-weld cutter, nuclear powered laser beam or what.
                  I have an address of a company that sells auto body
equipment and supplies to the trade( which I am not in, I'm a potter not an
auto body man!)  I bought a nice HVLP gravity fed gun and regulator which
really works great.  The name is: Tools USA ,  phone # 1-800-451-2425.  Once
you get on their list you will recieve a flier from them every couple of
weeks for who knows how long.

                                                        Don Walton in NC
                                                        2 B's in pieces