Website "The Wire Wheel"

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Website "The Wire Wheel"
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 13:34:32 -0400
As some of you may know I have a website at
http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm .
I have done a MAJOR facelift to some parts of the site, mainly the first
page.  The site has also been renamed, its new name is "The Wire Wheel".  I
am working on adding more links, I already have organized well over 220
links.

There will be more infomation added as I continue to post it thru this
weekend, the MG Info section should be updated with more contant by
Midnight tomorrow.  The MG Photo Gallery will also get a new face in the
next 24-48 hours.  The British Automotive FAQ, will probally get updated if
I have enough time.

I want to add a Technical Section, including common techtips and fixes, if
any LBC owner has a tip please email it to me.  Thanks, or if you would
like to be the Webmaster of the Tech Section, and maintain it, you can
email me at: mowogmg@dynanet.com.

***IMPORTANT***
I am looking for a deputy webmaster, to help me with updating "The Wire
Wheel".  You don't need to know HTML, you just have to willing to learn
:-).  It is really simple.  Oh you don't get paid, you get the satifaction
of knowing everyone in the world can see your work; you also get the joy of
recieving emails thanking you for your work in the MG community.  If you
are interested Email: mowogmg@dynanet.com

Thanks,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm