Re: Mini Lite Wheels

To: dlg7@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Mini Lite Wheels
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 1997 23:09:29 EDT
        I have had the imitation "Minilites" that some of the major mail
order houses sell.  (They have better lawyers than I can afford so I will
not mention their names).  I have not been seriously happy w/ the
imitations.  I have, however, been thrilled silly w/ Panasport wheels.
They look lots better than the imitations and cost more besides.  You
gotta pay to play.  Contact Chuck @ K-Speed America  1-800-494-0708.  He
probably won't give you a better deal if you mention my name, but he
certainly will give me a better deal next time I need some wheels.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com