Re: Rebuilt "B" Armstrong Shocks

To: "Richard A. Boris" <borisri@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Rebuilt "B" Armstrong Shocks
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 19:08:37 -0500 (CDT)
After 4 of the 6 rebuilt shocks I installed failed I've sworn off
rebuilds and purchased new ones. Yes they're pricey but they didn't
start to leak after 1,500 miles like the rebuilds. Of the "leakers"
were 2 from Apple Hydraulics and 2 from Moss ( who ever rebuilts there
shocks). I'd rather spend 3 times the price and have it right the first
time than need to do it 3 times. Next leakers get replaced with tube
shocks. Hey Richard, I think I still have a couple of Apple rebuilds on
the shelf (they replaced them), if so $40- a piece/no core and they are
your's. Safety fast, David Deutsch

You wrote:

>Hi Everyone:
>
>       I am overhauling the front end on my 67 B roadster, and replacing
the
>front shocks. Question, has anyone dealt with Apple
Hydraulics?