Carlisle Get Together

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carlisle Get Together
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1997 09:30:58 +0000
To Steve T., John R., Mike R., David D., Bruce P. and lovely wife, =

Mike L., Larry U., Don A. and Scott H.=AD=AD=AD
I have heard from several of you about getting together at Carlisle so =

here's the plan:
There is an MG Council meeting at 11:00 am in Building "Y" on Sat. May =

10th. I'll be attending this. How about 12:30 back under the =

Grandstand building down at the BritBooks end.( For the newbies, this =

building contains the ever popular toilets). That was last year''s =

meeting place and it worked fine.(No, I don't mean we met IN the =

toilets). I don't see the MG Council meeting going longer than 1-1/2 =

hours with all those MG parts waiting to be bought. =

See ya,(I'll be wearing my "MG.org internet cap" and of course the MG =

Online badge to identify me as one of the chosen)

Dave Houser