H and O2 generator...emissions/mileage

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: H and O2 generator...emissions/mileage
From: "G.J." <johnsong@is2.dal.ca>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 11:54:01 -0300 (ADT)
So, has anyone forked out the bucks for an IntegriDrive(tm) on their
LBC?  My father has seen a demonstration, and was impressed.  It produces
H and O2 from water by electrolysis which is added to the intake air
system. Supposed to increase mileage/ lower emissions.
Sounds good, but a little to much for my pocketbook (~$1300 CA)!
   / ______/        |   |  Greg Johnson                      '72 & '66 MGB
 /   \   ___        |   |  Biology Dept. , Dal. University
 \     \_\  \  /\ __|   |  Halifax, N.S., Canada
          \/  * See the British Automobile Touring Assoc. of NS Home Page!*
                 http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Recreation/BATANS/index.html