Dash toppers (last time)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dash toppers (last time)
From: Don Walton <dhw@atomic.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 21:30:22 -0400
        I'm confused, do I go to a dress shop, fabric store, or grocery to
get dash top material?  I think I would prefer whipped cream over
horseradish.   Anyway, if all of you will turn to pages 120 and 121 in the
Lindsay Porter repair and DIY restoration book you wii find actual high
contrast pictures of what they say is someone cutting a replacement dash
topper for an MGB. The new edition by the way.  Thanks for all the fun with
this one.

                                                        Don Walton in the
sunny south