Re: LBC Trailer Hitches -- Mail Order

To: mgs4dave@warwick.net
Subject: Re: LBC Trailer Hitches -- Mail Order
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 12:57:34 EDT
Dave-
        I, too, have gotten stuff from them.  It is really a good deal
and their quality is the best.  The ONLY drawback is the freight charges.
 I looked at those wheels and Ruth quoted me a price of about $60 a wheel
for their one week air freight.  A boat would be lots cheaper, but who
knows how long it might take.   The moral of the story is to buy light
stuff from them.  By  the time you ship a fender or something, you will
be behind.
        Their upholstery items look great.  Have you, or anyone else,
seen them in person?

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com
Any MG V8 fans out there?  Safety FASTER!