Carlisle Buying a Car

To: seah@zorba.info.sunyit.edu
Subject: Carlisle Buying a Car
From: Jett.Hogger@prodigy.com (MR JOHN M ROSSI)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 09:00:55, -0500
hello ED:    I have a vending spot at Carisle.  I have also trailered
a car all the way up there.  And your problem has cost me sales.  If
you plan on purchasing a car at Carlisle.  Rent a tow dolly from you
home town. and tow it to the show.  U-Haul or Riders have them. Cost
I think is about $25 for 24 hours.  They are light to tow. And easy
to load a car.  If you do not find a puchase you have only lost $25.

 Good Luck   John.  I will be in E-39 space.  And Imight bring up a
80 MGB with overdrive.   Selling for $1800.   Do you need anything?