Re: Colortune & balancing

To: darby@tri-lakes.net
Subject: Re: Colortune & balancing
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 18:55:40 -0400 (EDT)

<< I learned to tune SUs many years ago with the hose in the ear method and
it
 seems to work fine for me. There is a knack to it, but with some relaxed
 practice I believe most can learn to do it.

David,

I've been using a stethoscope to balance my carbs.  Just like the ones you
would use on a commercial airlines for listening to music etc...  The tubes
leading to the ears are hollow, allowing the sound to travel through them,
kinda like the old hose method.  I much prefer it over the vacuum gauges.

Scott in Northern Indiana  Land of 1,000,000 chuck holes

IF IT'S AN LBC?  IT'S INTERESTING TO ME!!
Don't forget British Car Week May 12th to 18th all you have to do is drive
your car to celebrate!!