Updated East Coast USA Events Page available

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Updated East Coast USA Events Page available
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 05:38:42 -0500 (CDT)
Just a reminder that the Events web page is now newly updated. It
contains over 50 events of interest to British Car Enthusiasts from the
Carolinas to Southeastern Canada. Site URLs:
http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/clubs/deutsch.html  or
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html

There are two events this coming weekend that are missing:

1) Connecticutt MG Car Club's spring dust off driving event, meeting at
P. Gordon Coffee Roasters in Fairfield (exit 21 off 95 head south, two
blocks on left) at 10:30 on Sunday the 20th. Cruise approx. 45 miles to
Redding Roadhouse for brunch and then cruise back to Fairfield. I will
be there.

2)British Racing Green's Open House / Swap Meet in Newark, DE. 9 - 2
Saturday call 302-368-1117 for directions. Was planning to, but will
not make this one.

I will be down in North Carolina at The Triumph Club's "The Gathering"
in  Winston/Salem next weekend (25 - 27). Hope to see many of you
there.