Re: Wiring Harness

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 16:21:22 -0700
Gary:
        I'd like to help, but need more info.  By closer to the UK spec.
do you have the UK steel dash with large speedo and tach?  Or the US
padded dash with smaller dials.  I was able to switch a steel dash 65
from LHD to RHD without any major problems.  The wiring harness for the
dash comes to the center of the bulkhead, then spreads to the guages.
If your car has a steel dash, then you would need to go with the UK
harness and stretch if necessary.

Kelvin.