#2 not firing

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: #2 not firing
From: "bill and penny meyer" <pplusb@northlink.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 20:40:53 -0700
Replaced the head on our GT a few weeks ago - it ran superbly!
Began to notice rough running on cold am'S.
#2 plug is wet with petrol.
I have put a new wire from another car on #2 - worked OK for one
short trip.
Pulled and replaced all connections - OK fro a while.
Switched plugs #1 & #2 - great for two days, then back to hell!
Installed cap and rotor from a project car - improvement for 2
Minutes.
#3 plug looks loaded up, but not wet with gas.
HELP!!!  what's going on???
Any suggestions, no matter how simple, technical, or ridiculous will
be seriously and gratefully received.  I hope to try out any and all
suggestions Saturday.

Bill - most desperate (will have the Arizona MG Club on my doorstep
for cocktails, etc in a month...I need this car!!)