Hello

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hello
From: Mike and Suzanne Russcher <sunlandscp@3-cities.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 21:19:57 -0700
Hi,
My name is Mike Russcher. I have been in lurk mode for a few
months now and really appreciate the advice rendered on this list.
   I am facing an unplanned front suspension overhaul on
my 68 MGB. I have decided on V8 bushings, new springs, A arms...
but I am not sure what to do about the shocks.
   Rebuilding a set of Armstrongs and tube shock conversion
are about the same cost. Has anyone on the list had experience
with the tube shock kit? Recommendations?
   This car is my daily driver and is not autocrossed.

                           Thanks,
                                 Mike Russcher