needed part

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: needed part
From: Douglas Gaither <gaither@ix18.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 97 14:24:43 -0700
Hello,

I have a 1966 MBG and I need help to make my B roadworthy.  I need some
advice.

COIL BRACKET
------------
I'm looking for an early style coil mounting bracket.  The one that
attaches to the motor mount.  They are not available from Vicky Brit or
Moss.  Does anyone out there have one they are willing to sell?

OIL COOLER
-----------
My car did not have an oil cooler (although the plumbing was there) when
I bought it.  I live in Fresno where summer temps rise to 105 degrees for
weeks.  I've had someone tell me that I really didn't need one although
I'm skeptical.  I need maximum cooling.  Any recommendations on which oil
cooler to buy?  Are braided hoses not really necessary but just cool
looking?

MASTER CYLINDERS
Both of mine are pitted and I'm told they can't be honed.  Are there
different manufacturers of these or do the parts houses sell the same
reproduction unit?  Are used units worth the risk of imminent failure?

TIA

Doug Gaither