Re: Crank Pulleys -- damping effects -- some thoughts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Crank Pulleys -- damping effects -- some thoughts
From: thomas_pokrefke@juno.com
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 11:47:12 EDT
In light of Simon's explanation, would anyone care to comment on the
advantages of removing the heavy metal cooling fan and replacing it with
an electric fan?  Please note that a comparison of electric vs mechanical
fans is not in order: I am concerned with the effect on the valuable
crankshaft pulley.

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB
thomas_pokrefke@juno.com