Bleeding Hydraulics

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bleeding Hydraulics
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@eskip.lwcomm.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 23:48:24 +0000
Tomorrow, I'm bleeding the brakes and clutch on my '72 B, because
both pedals feel spongy.  As a matter of fact, the clutch pedal
travels so far down before actually moving the clutch that I barely
get the clutch disengaged.
   I'll have a Chilton's service manual, but am looking more for
pitfalls/special hints that only veterans of this procedure can
provide.  Any special advice?  I plan to do the brakes from
right rear -- left rear -- right front -- left front.  Is this the
correct order for the master cylinder being in the left front?
Thanks all,
Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com
Scott Gardner