WANTED: Weber DG(A)V Carb

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WANTED: Weber DG(A)V Carb
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 07:51:04 -0700
Hey Lawrie:

I'm looking for a used DGAV (preferred) OR a DGV for my Dad's early MGB.  I
need the intake manifold, carb and preferably the air cleaner.  I have
purchased a few of these at local autojumbles over the last couple of years
for less than $100 each.  The smog busters here in CA seem to have really
depreciated the value of these carbs.  I remember that you recently had a
bunch of DCOEs in stock at rock bottom prices.  So, yes, I'm looking for a
bargain!  Think I might have luck finding one at the Dixon meet?

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd
International Sportscar Components