RE: Sunbeam Tiger/Alpine parts

To: <britcars@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Sunbeam Tiger/Alpine parts
From: <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 13:31:55 -0400
Lawrie wrote:

>I know this is an MG list but we are all LBC enthusiasts so
>perhaps someone can steer me in the right direction.......
>
>We have a customer who recently bought a Sunbeam Tiger
>which came with a whole bunch of spare parts, including a
>brand new 1965 hood and lots of other very usable stuff.
>Anyone know of a list or club where he could advertise
>these bits? His car is all together and he does not need
>any of the spares.

Majordomo@autox.team.net serves the following lists:

  alpines                 List for discussions about Sunbeam Alpines
  alpines-digest          Digest format for Sunbeam Alpine list.
  autojumble              Items for sale and wanted
  autojumble-digest
  autox                   Team.Net list, for discussions about autocrossing
  ax-digest               Digest version of the Team.Net mailing list
  bricklin
  british-cars            Discussions about British cars, large and small
  british-cars-digest     British cars mail, digest version
  british-cars-pre-war    List for discussions about early British cars.
  capri-list
  chapman-era
  clan-macdude
  datsun-roadsters        List for discussions about Datsun 1600/2000 cars.
  healeys                 List for discussions about Healey Sports Cars.
  healeys-digest          List for discussions about Healey Sports Cars
  mgs                     List for discussions about MG Sports Cars
  mgs-digest              Collection of MGs mailing list articles
  mini-baja               List for discussions about SAE Mini-Baja vehicles
  mini-list               discussions about Austin Minis
  mini-list-digest        Collection of mini-list mail articles
  morgans                 discussions about Morgan automobiles
  morris                  Discussion of Morris automobiles
  newsletters
  riley                   Discussion about Riley automobiles
  shop-talk               List for general discussion of tools, techniques and
suc
  tigers                  List for discussions about Sunbeam Tigers
  tigers-digest           Digest format for tigers mailing list
  triumphs                List for discussions about Triumph Sports Cars
  triumphs-digest         Collection of triumphs mailing list articles
  vintage-race            Discussion of vintage racing cars and events
  vtr                     List for general use of VTR members.

Use the 'info <list>' command to get more information
about a specific list.

Safety Fast! ... larry.g.unger@lmco.com
'61 MGA 1600 MkII