Re: I'm talking, r u listening?

To: "Stefanie Davis" <stefanie@bpe.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: I'm talking, r u listening?
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:48:56 -0400
> For the record, I'm 21 and a girl.  Double whammy for me at car shows.
> Throws people off.

Yeah, you have it harder than me.  But I see what you go thru too.
My Uncles daughters (my cousins) like riding in LBCs, but don't really
care for getting dirty.  When we go to shows, they get stared at, like
"A girl?".  Don't worry, many of the people on this list aren't the car
show
kinda people.  Many aren't snobbish, some are.  But the Internet is a
wonderful
thing, you can talk and nobody can tell if you are Male/Female,
Black or White, etc.  The Net is the great equalizer.

Cheers,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm

Webmaster -- webking@bigfoot.com