Fwd: Re: I'm talking, r u listening? (fwd)

To: stefanie@bpe.com
Subject: Fwd: Re: I'm talking, r u listening? (fwd)
From: Felix Wong <felixksw@leland.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 14:16:49 -0700 (PDT)
>>On Wed, 23 Apr 1997 10:09:47 -0700 Stefanie Davis <stefanie@bpe.com>
>>writes:
>
>>For the record, I'm 21 and a girl.  Double whammy for me at car shows.
>>Throws people off.
>
>Not even a single whammy in my book!

Hehe, definitely not whammy in my book either... then again, I happen to
be a 21-year-old guy looking for a groovy gal with a strong interest in
British sports cars!!  (So Stef, where are you located? :-)

>Take heart, Stef, girls can make
>car-related things happen, even 21-yr.olds.

Yes, this is very true.  One of my best friends is a 21-y.o. gal
who spent a couple of years restoring a VW Bug in a parking
lot.  Apparently, she did such a good job that she was able
to sell it for more than twice the amount of $$$ she put into it.
Then she went out and bought a new Honda (okay, so nobody's perfect...)

Happy motorin',
-Felix
      __        Felix Wong             Palo Alto, California
      |,\_O    (415)528-9768
   ( )/ LL     http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~felixksw/
        ( )    '69 B, '92 C'dale 3.0 R (stiff, light, and FAST)
   Fw = mg                   "Safety fast!"