1978 MGB For Sale

To: "'mgsubmit'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 1978 MGB For Sale
From: Deffendall Kelly 403 <KDEFFEND@corphq.cbrlcorp.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 97 10:56:00 PDT
FOR SALE: 1978 MGB  - Bright blue w/black, solid car, a little surface rust

in the trunk, no rust through.  Compression numbers good.  Converted to
HS4 carburetors, but still have the ZS setup and smog stuff.  New battery.
Wire wheels, good tires. It may need the throttle shafts rebushed.  $3000

This is the car that  I bought from Tim Moses in December.  Nothing wrong
with the car, Tim. My sister has no patience.

Car is located 20 miles east of Nashville in Lebanon, TN.

Daytime (615) 443-9497
Nights (615) 444-1638
kdeffend@corphq.cbrlcorp.com

Kelly J. Deffendall