Re: EVERYBODYS TALKING EXCEPT THE OLD FARTS

To: Clark Chilton <chill@memphisonline.com>
Subject: Re: EVERYBODYS TALKING EXCEPT THE OLD FARTS
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 14:43:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Clark Chilton!!

On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, Clark Chilton wrote:

> THE OLD FARTS COULD BE DEAF!!!

I am living proof of why you should use hearing protection when in a
high noise environment.  Tinnitus, and a sharp dip in responce around 3
to 5 k...  right where the average female voice frequencies are located.
My wife didn't believe me until I brought my hearing test card home...

> That may be why they did not respond,  they could not hear you above the
> sound of them patting each other on the back.

They're not patting each other, half of them can't see worth a damn, and
they just want to check on what's out there.  The other half enjoy the
attention...   ];-)

Just wait 'till you young buggers who've never had to wear glasses
suddenly can't see traffic lights and road signs after a day's work
BIFOCAL TIME!!  ha ha ha ha he he he he (as you age, small things amuse
you).

> the possibility sinility and/or stupidity.  They may have forgotten the
> answere.

What answer??  What was the question???  Did anybody say anything???

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen