Well bugger me?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Well bugger me?
From: Chris Eaton <cheaton@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 20:34:52 -0400
I'm a young fart in need of assistance! Let me explain the symptoms:('70
MGB)1.Carbeurators freshly rebuilt(and done right i may add,right down
to the throttle shafts)the front carb piston doesn't raise up as much as
the rear when the throttle is opened.
                  2.I would feel that this would be a vaccum leak if it
weren't for the fact that when i lean the carb out my idle drops.I have
to run the front very rich to keep idling.
                  3.Vehicle was running rich before rebuild and the
front carb was doing the same thing.
                  4.is also missing at RPM idle (2k-4k) coil, plugs,
points,rotor,cap,and alternator Were all replaced two weeks ago and car
ran fine before and after.Drove for an hour strait after then 2 or 3 the
next day.On that monday on my way to work she started to miss.
                  5.So here i am missing and rich having to depend on my
roomates for transpoe.<--Quail spelling

If anyone has a clue let me know because i hate to commit a sin and take
this thing to a Mechanic.

Chris Eaton
'70 MGB Roadster