Re: townsend

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>
Subject: Re: townsend
From: Allen Williams <ajwillia@ua1vm.ua.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 09:28:45 -0700
J. Adrian Barnes wrote:

> isn't that show/gathering in townsend TN next weekend (the 3rd)?
> anybody going?  since my poor car is in pieces in a barn somewhere
> awaiting attention, i'll be coming in my honda.  i can bring a fender
> if anybody wants to see!  heh heh.
>
> adrian
> --
> ______________________________________
> J. Adrian Barnes
> adrian@utk.edu
> adrian@icx.net
>
> "Anything tastes like chicken
>  with the right seasoning!"
>
> http://mailhub.icx.net/~adrian/
> http://mailhub.icx.net/~adrian/midget/
I'm going there again this year. It's a great show, great location, and
the nicest hosts you'll ever meet. Intend to drive my B whether or not
it's ready. Bambi got in front of my headlights on the way down to the
Pensacola Beach show( another fun event) last week. No more early
morning runs down 2-lane country roads for me.