Re: ghost town

To: Chris Eaton <cheaton@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: ghost town
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 15:22:42 -0500
Chris Eaton wrote:

> I guess everyone must have gotten a stint of good top down driving
> weather.This list is a ghost town compared to the last two or three
> days.Just an observation!
> Chris Eaton
> '70 MGB Roadster

Lemme see here. You said...

SWM 21 5'9" 175lb long blonde hair.Very unattached(really don't want to
be attached to anything but my MG but hey who would complain).Love cars
especially LBC's and music(musician since age of 4).Love to Jest!
Chris:):):)

...some time yesterday.

What I think happened is that you bunch of long-haird, fowl-mouthed
hippies, between the indignant shouts of "I'm a professional, damnit!"
and then playing "You lift your bonnet and I'll show you my prop rod"
games with our wimen folk, well, dangit, ya went and made us purdy
nervous. We're all out in the garage greazin' the wheel bearings and
checking the U-joints just in case we need to head for hills!

Or it could be something else. Maybe the social security checks hit.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6