Townsend Gathering

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Townsend Gathering
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 21:27:17 -0400 (EDT)
Hello, Listers:

How many from this list will be going to the British Car Gathering in
Townsend TN this Saturday, May 3?

I would like to invite those that are to meet in the parking lot of Shoney's
restaurant at the intersection of US 321 and US 129, across from Foothills
Mall, at 7:00 am Saturday. After a round of introductions, we will all
adjourn to Shoney's for breakfast, and then caravan to the show (a 20-30 min
drive).

If you can't make the breakfast, please stop by at the show to say hello. I
will be at my red '71 TR6 most of the day.

I am looking forward to putting some faces to the names I see on this list.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN