Re: David Deutsch, Where Are You?

To: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Subject: Re: David Deutsch, Where Are You?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 22:20:37 -0500 (CDT)
Just got back 14 1/2 hours to do 600 miles (pitiful) Rt 95 was a
migrating parking lot from Maryland to where I got off in jersey. Just
was cranking real well (85+) about 10 mile from home when a local
police gentleman pulled up next to me and annouced over the speaker
"Nice car / now slow it down a bit" and took off. Any how no ticket
gotten in the total 1,400+ mile weekend. Need sleep now but was great
seeing Corey (ragtyme) and Mike "New Bern, NC" Richards. Carlisle is in
2 weeks :)  Safety Fast, David Deutsch

You wrote:

>Friends:
>
>Well, Mr. D is on his way to North Carolina,
 I'll not ruin the myth. ;)  He's