On the road again...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: On the road again...
From: Simon Bosworth <simon@hpi50.dsddhc.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 13:11:32 -0500
Well at last I have my 74 BGT on the road, (after paying obscene amounts
of money to the local British car shop).  Unfortunately I didn't have
the time, (or the expertise), to fix the clutch problems.  It turned out
to be a broken clutch diaphragm.  So much for the DPO's 'new' clutch :(
I still have to get the O/D working; hopefully it is just a wiring
problem.  Anyway I was able to get it to the insurance appraisal place,
(which is why I was pressed for time to do repairs).  I am now in the
LBC daily driver business :-)
She Who Must Be Obeyed has decreed that I will be doing all future
repairs myself, (lower labour rate you know), so hopefully I can fiddle
around with small repairs as I learn the ropes.

Cheers,
Simon

--
Simon Bosworth