attaching washer jet - Midget

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: attaching washer jet - Midget
From: PLM97@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 19:30:11 -0400 (EDT)
I'm down to the "little things to fix list" this week.  One my windshield
washer jets was missing, so I ordered a new one.  Now how do I attach it to
the tubing - in other words how do you access the tubing from the washer pump
to the jet?

Also, I've been reading the transmission oil thread with interest.  The po
had synthetic oil in transmission, which hadn't been changed in quite a
while.  I decided to catch up on service and changed the oil to 30 weight
non-detergent motor oil on the advice of the local shop.  Since the change I
am having occasional problems engaging 1st & reverse.  Should I switch back
to synthetic (Redline maybe) or just use MG's recomendation - 20w50 motor
oil?

In advance thanks,
Pennie Haase - 74 Midget