'70 MGB Wiring Question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '70 MGB Wiring Question
From: lane rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 22:07:01 -0700 (PDT)
My latest little problem with the B is that the wire going from the
ignition switch to the starter relay seems to be dead, it the white read
line. It's not the relay or the starter, the relay has been replaced and if
you connect the brown to white brown at the relay the starter does it's
thing. I was looking at the wiring diagram tonight and it shows an extra
connector in the middle of the white-red line, does anybody know were it's
hidden?

TIA, Lane