RE: Unknown indicator light-finaly

To: "'Bill Schooler'" <schooler@erols.com>,
Subject: RE: Unknown indicator light-finaly
From: Randy Rees <randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 08:19:03 -0700
Yup 67, Yup OD on the left in dash, Nope i don't have OD, Nice glass
indicator light (wish they made them like this still).

I can't find the e-mail now but the person who suggested that the
original wires connected to this light were really the OD wires was
CORRECT. What in the world do some people do to thire cars?