Re: WOOF!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: WOOF!
From: Mark Moburg <markmoburg@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 12:28:23 -0400 (EDT)
At 03:35 PM 4/29/97 EDT, you wrote:

     <snip>

>Oh yea - LBC content:  Has anyone ever put a jet engine in an MG?
>
>Just procrastinating the big project due tomorrow,
>Thomas James Pokrefke, III
>1970 MGB
>thomas_pokrefke@juno.com
>http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~pokrefke

===Reply===

Dunno about the jet-into-MG, but I once saw the Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud
that some nut had put a Rolls-Royce Merlin in (World War II-vintage 27-liter
V-12 airplane engine that powered Spitfires, Mustangs, etc.).  Apparently
would run great for about 3 minutes until it overheated (couldn't move air
through the radiator fast enough -- any surprise?).  Guy must have had a lot
of spare time on his hands.

Mark Moburg
markmoburg@mindspring.com