Beep Beep!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Beep Beep!!
From: Ricko595@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 05:11:49 -0400 (EDT)
I own a 1978 B and lately I have noticed that when I blow my horn, my radio
goes dead and the horn sounds as if it has a short in the switch. The flash
part of the switch has not worked since I acquired the vehicle. (flashes
bright lights whether head lights on or not) Also the radio is wired into the
cigar lighter. Any ideas? Faulty horn/turn indicator switch or something else
(Prince of Darkness-maybe) I really don't want to trace this thing out on a
black and white wiring diagram from the Haynes Manual if I can help it.
  Rick