'52 Singer

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '52 Singer
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 17:06:33 EDT
        I have located a '52 Singer 4 seat convertible that I don't need.
 It has been stored inside since 1965 and lacks the engine.  The engine
was sent to a rebuilder in the Chicago area in 1965 and then the car
owner promptly died.  The relatives have hung onto this car since then
and have finally sold it.  It does have, however, an extra transmission
and grill.  It is all there and has very little rust.  It has the
cabriolet top, side curtains, tonneau, boot cover, and seats.  It needs
everything, of course, but you will need to find  only the engine.
$2000-shipping can be arranged.  If you are interested or know where the
engine is, e-mail me.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com