Re: coils

To: larryhoy@juno.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: coils
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 09:51:52 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-05-09, Larry Hoy wrote:

> Lawrie, everyone knows that electricity flows down hill.  ; - )

Larry:

After 28 years as an Electrical Engineer, I just learned last week what
electricity really is. I'm amazed that I didn't see it sooner. I now
understand that 'lecticity is nothing more than SMOKE! Think about it -
everytime an electrical part fails, it emits large amounts of smoke, and then
quits working. That's it - when the smoke leaks out, all the electricity is
gone!

It's so simple, I don't know why it took me so long to see it.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN