Re: Oil Pump prime...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Oil Pump prime...
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 11:01:40 -0700
I vote for Lubriplate too.  We used it on hundreds of LBC engines from
1980 onwards.  It sticks to bearings really well and stays where it
needs to.  I've found that it gives a rebuilt engine a better "shelf
life" than straight oil.  I still use an oil dunk bath for the piston
assembly.  Pack the oil pump to get immediate pressure pick up.

Kelvin.