Vancouver ABFM

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vancouver ABFM
From: ken.roach@sk.sympatico.ca (Ken Roach)
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 02:35:23 GMT
        Well it's just about time for me to make my annual trek to
Vancouver British Columbia to visit my brother as well as take in the
All British Field Meet.  This event is like heaven on earth to me with
over 500 beautiful British cars on display.  I live in Saskatoon
Saskatchewan where there are no British car clubs or parts dealers so
this is my only non-internet interaction with people who share my
infatuation with these cars.  After stopping by Wilkinson's
Automobilia for the latest MG books as well as Octagon Motor Group to
buy parts for my painfully slow MGB restoration, I am totally broke
but pumped with enthusiasm to return to my project at home.
        Are any listers going to have cars on display?  Let me know
what you have.  It would be great to see the cars you write about.

        Hope to see a couple of you there,
        Ken Roach............'74B
Ken Roach
'74 B