Re: MGA etc... Unleaded

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGA etc... Unleaded
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 14:48:55 -0500
In one of those hard scientific observations, that is, I can't remember
where I read it, I remember 'hearing' that cars that ran on leaded gasoline
for the first 5-10K miles of their lives need not fear unleaded gasoline, as
the advantages of lead are already coating their parts. If you rebuild,
rebuild for unleaded. If I remember, or come across where or whatever made
that stick in my feeble little mind, I'll pass it on.

Michael, New Bern, NC (hell, it could've been on any of a half dozen
magazines, or three different e-mail lists. . .stoopid memory).