Castrol Hypoid oil

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Castrol Hypoid oil
From: The English Connection <engconn@pottsville.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 20:21:19 -0400
Owing to some weird and undesired internal manipulation by the gnomes in
my computer thingy, I was cut off in the middle of perusing the latest
letters on the list. I was about to reply to someone who had requested
of me the places he could buy Castrol Hypoid Oil but the gremlins lost
completely the whole letter and totally jammed my machine. Couldn't even
turn it off unless I used the switch.   If whoever it was cares to
retransmit his letter, I'll be happy to reply.

I don't think I'll ever understand this bloody electrical contraption.

Geoff Love.