BritCar Week

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BritCar Week
From: GEstep3457@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 14:39:21 -0400 (EDT)
Driving my TF every day, hmm, just like last week and the week before.  Maybe
this is BritCar Month?  Of course we lucky chaps in N. Cal. may have an
advantage with so much cooperative weather.  My two smallest ones, ages 12
and 14 think the TF is "totally rad", "cool", "tubular" and others they
obviously got from me.  I don't hear any of their buddies use those words.

Note to P. Tusler and others in Ca. with vintage tin newer than '65.  Give a
little prayer for the passage of SB42, Kopp - Air Pollution: vehicles.
 Present law exempts vehicles manufactured prior to 1966 from biennial smog
checks and certification.  SB42 would change the 1966 year designation to any
vehicle which is simply 25 years old.  So the age requirement would change
each year.