Re: British TV

To: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Subject: Re: British TV
From: Ann Snyder <snydera@mis.finchcms.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 11:19:45 -0500
Mike- It looks as though some of the Swedish characters didn't transmit
properly -  in plain English characters it is "Jag ar nyfiken - en film i
gult" : literally "I am Curious - a film in yellow" or more commonly, "I am
Curious (Yellow)".
        I was curious about the songs you mentioned; found "The Lambton
Worm" on the Net at
http://www.onstagemedia.com/cgi-bin/as_web.exe?October+D+4480600 with
mention of the "Blaydon Races" to be submitted later.  They didn't have 37
verses, though.