Re: David's Wagon, or, I could have had a Miata!

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>
Subject: Re: David's Wagon, or, I could have had a Miata!
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 17:38:17 -0500 (CDT)
You wrote:

>Hey Deutsch!
>
>I think I would rather own a Miata than ride in your estate wagon.  My
>girlfriend saw the picture and said, "Hmm.  That's really ugly.
You're
>not going to buy one, are you?"
>
>And all this time I thought I had better taste than David.
>
>Thomas James Pokrefke, III
>1970 MGB
>pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu
>http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~pokrefke

I can read between the lines on your message and the answer is, no way
am I selling the Austin to you. I hate it when people's envy turns to
insults. Just like the Fox and the Grapes. After he finds he can not
have them he rationalizes that they must be sour anyway. Has for that
girlfriend of your's, we all have a cross to bear. :-) How's that for
kinder, gentiler, Safety Fast, David Deutsch