RE: Bushings

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Bushings
From: Matthew Gnagy <ugnagm00@mcl.ucsb.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 21:25:30 -0700
I believe you have it backwards.  Nylatron, I believe, is harder than
polyurethane.  Also, yes it can crack, my uncle has snapped them
in the past.  They can squeak too.  Polyurethane is very stiff, but not
as stiff as nylatron.  It is self lubricating, so I doubt if they squeak.

Of course, I could be wrong, but this is what I have picked up from
various catalogs, friends, relatives, etc.

Matt Gnagy