RE: rubber lube

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: rubber lube
From: Matthew Gnagy <ugnagm00@mcl.ucsb.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 22:21:59 -0700
I've heard bad things about Armor All.  There was some sort of
study that Armor All put on, but didn't want the results to go
public...  well, they did.  Maybe they have changed their formula
since this incident, but it used to have alcohol in it, and, as a
result, it dried out dashboards, tires, etc.  Not too much of a
protectant...

Maybe somebody else can verify this?

Matt